ESD Workbench Products
Static Dissipative Mat
DualmatTM is a 2-ply chemically cross-linked rubber material that is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom side. The material will not exudate, outgas, or lose its electrical properties. The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
Using no vinyl monomers or DOP, the DualmatTM ensures conformity to personal and environmental safety standards. Fully compliant to REACH, DualmatTM does not use candidates on the SvHC in its manufacture.
- Surface resistivity measures 106 – 108 ohms per square
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI / ESDA S20.20
- Two ply .080" (2mm) thickness
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Available in four colors: light blue, dark gray, royal blue, and green
- Rolls available in lengths of 40' and widths of 24", 30", 36" and 48"
- Precut mats include two 10mm female snaps
- Custom cut sizes available
Find an ACL Staticide® Distributor
Request a Sample