ACL’s ESD Finger Cots
Eliminate static and contamination risks
ACL’s Staticide Latex and Nitrile ESD Finger Cots provide employees with effective and durable safety gear to help create a static-safe work area whether the application is for electronics or controlled environment manufacturing applications. Staticide ESD Finger Cots are an excellent choice for laboratories, precision optics, IC/disk drive manufacturing, electronics assembly and packaging.
Latex ESD Finger Cots
Our Latex ESD Finger Cots protect circuit boards from electrostatic discharge and eliminate contamination risks from silicone oils, skin salts, particulates and plasticizers.
Economical finger cots come in two anti-static styles:
- Pink latex - commonly known for its effectiveness with static control.
- Black latex - provides added security for superior static dissipation. The latex option is affordable, comfortable, flexible, and provides splash/intermittent contact protection from chemicals commonly used in electronics assembly.
Nitrile ESD Finger Cots
Our chemical resistant sythetic Nitrile ESD Finger Cots allow those with latex allergies to also protect circuit boards against skin and oil contamination. These fingercots are safe, durable, latex free and provide splash/intermittent contact protection from chemicals commonly used in electronics assembly.
- Powder-free / ISO 5 / Class 100 Cleanroom
- Suggested for Class II static sensitivity devices
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards
- Ideal to use in EPAs following ANSI/ESD S20.20