ACL ESD Floor Vinyl Runners
Conductive Anti-Static Floor Protection
ACL ESD Floor Vinyl is made from an engineered PVC with inherent electrical properties that will last the lifetime of the material.
The homogeneous distribution of carbon black and proprietary polymers give the conductive thermoplastic vinyl a continuous and permanent path to ground. Electrical properties are impervious to wear damage caused by moving carts and foot traffic, so the conductive circuit remains unbroken while guarding against scratching and scuff marks.
Runners can be paired next to long workbenches or as floor covering. May be easily punched for ground snaps if desired or cut to size with a utility knife.
Maintain ACL ESD Floor Runners with 4030 Ready-to-Use Neutral Cleaner.
- Resistance measures 103 – 106 ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1-2005
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Single layer, stippled surface
- .090" (2.29mm) thickness
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives deliver color stability
- Completely recyclable and made in the USA
|Product #6836||36" x 75' Black runner|
|Product #6848||48" x 75' Black runner|