Digital Static Locator
Measure Electrostatic Field Voltage & Polarity
The ACL 350 Digital Static Locator is a non-contact meter that indicates electrostatic field voltage and polarity on charged surfaces. This easy-to-use instrument comes equipped with a "Power On/Hold" button and a "Zero" button. The meter automatically shuts off after approximately 90 seconds. The easy-to-read 3 1/2-digit LCD automatically updates three times per second.
The ACL 350 is ideal to use in static sensitive environments such as electronic component production and assembly areas, clean rooms, laboratories, and packaging and production lines.
- Digital 3 1/2-digit LCD
- Uses standard 9-volt
- Test range at 0.1" away from target: 0 ± 2000v in 10v increments
- Test range at 1" away from target: 0 ± 20,000v in 100v increments
- Test range at 4" away from target: 0 ± 40,000v in 200v increments
- Indicates polarity
- Quick zeroing button
- Measurement "HOLD" button
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST