Dual-layer Static Dissipative Material
Gemini Mats are temporarily unavailable. For a comparable product, see the Dualmat size 0.60".
Gemini static dissipative work surface material is a 2-layer thermoplastic vinyl that is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom side. Made in the USA, this material offers high value at a lower cost. The electrical properties are consistent and are warrantied. The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
- Resistance of colored top layer measures 106 – 108 ohms as per ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Resistance of black bottom layer measures less than 106 ohms as per ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI / ESDA S20.20
- Two ply .065" (1.65mm) thickness
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Available in two colors: light gray and royal blue
- Rolls available in lengths of 50' and widths of 24", 30", and 36"
- Precut mats include two 10mm female snaps
- Custom cut sizes available
Part numbers for precut mats vary
6"x 6" samples available for trial