General Purpose Staticide®
Inhibits Static On All Surfaces
General Purpose Staticide® can prevent damage of sensitive electronic equipment, components, and sub-assemblies during manufacture, shipping, or receiving by reducing a static charge to zero volts. This solution inhibits charge generation on all surfaces it is applied to including tote boxes and carriers used to process and store electronic components. Using General Purpose Staticide® can also reduce dust, dirt, and bacteria attraction by removing the charge. Non-toxic and safe to use, this solution can be used in industrial, institutional, and commercial environments.
- Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
- Exceeds MIL-B-81705 specifications for static decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.
- One gallon covers approximately 400 sq.ft. and will last from weeks to months, depending on the application and the material it is applied to.
- Staticide® topicals can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating, or flexographic printing.
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent
- Bis-hydroxyethyl Cocomonium Nitrate (71487-00-8)
- Anti-Stat Cinnamal (104-55-2) Fragrance