Home > ACL Silicone Conformal Coating
ACL Silicone Conformal Coating
Superior Protection Against Corrosion
Silicone Conformal Coating is ideal for providing insulation against high-voltage arcing and corrosion. This highly effective insulative barrier is the ideal choice for protection against rust and corrosion in high humidity situations. Although not intended for outdoor use, Silicone Conformal Coating provides protection against the intermittent exposure of rain and salt on printed circuit board and electronic assemblies.
This tough, transparent coating will not fragment, chip, or crack, and provides exceptional acid resistance. Its maximum dielectric strength is 1100 volts/mil. This ready-to-use formula does not require mixing.
- Operating temperature from -55°F/-64°C to 390°F/199°C
- High dielectric breakdown of 1100 volts/mil
- Designed to provide effective insulation against electrical shorts and harsh environments
- No ozone-depleting substances
- Provides excellent acid resistance
- Self-healing; easily repairable
- Contains UV tracer for easy quality control
- UL 746E certified
- RoHS compliant