Personal Grounding Tester
The ACL 750USB Combo Tester measures electrical resistance of wrist straps and heel grounders simultaneously and individually. It can also do what pass/fail testers cannot: give actual resistance readings and store data.
When the software is used, test results are stored on a computer which allows you to monitor and analyze test information to help manage your company's static control program and remain compliant to ESDA S20.20.
- Connect tester to PC using USB cable
- Simultaneous testing for wrist and feet
- Adjustable limits from 500k and 750k ohm for low setting and 2M to 100M ohms for high setting
- Optional circuit relay for security doors
- Optional card readers available
- Multiple units can be networked via company LAN for data compiling
- Compatible with latest Windows based software
- Auto-generate reports and email them to supervisors
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST
For software updates, go to: www.esdtest-acl.com
Readers and custom-built meters require a 2-4 week lead time