Homogeneous Static Dissipative Material
SpecMat-H static dissipative homogeneous work surface is a single-layer, ESD-safe, thermoplastic vinyl that is inherently dissipative throughout. Made in the USA, this material offers high value at a lower cost. The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
- Resistance measures 7x10e8 - 9 x 10e9 ohms according to ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Ideal for tray liners and shelving
- Single layer: two thicknesses available (0.09" & 0.06")
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Rolls available in lengths of 40' and widths of 24", 30", and 36"
- Precut mats include two 10mm female snaps
- Custom cut sizes available
Part numbers for precut mats vary
6"x 6" samples available for trial