Staticide® Nitrile ESD Finger Cots
Latex-free ESD Shielding
ACL’s Nitrile ESD Finger Cots take the worry away for those with latex allergy issues while offering protection against skin and oil contamination. Since nitrile is resistant to many chemicals, it will not dissolve under chemical contact.
The inherently anti-static nature of nitrile also gives natural static control without carbon shedding. As a homogeneous material, nitrile gloves offer resistance through the material and not just on the surface. For EPAs where cleanliness is a concern, blue does not expose as much handling soils. For companies using both non-ESD and ESD finger cots, ACL offers white finger cots to differentiate ESD protection.
- Powder-free / ISO 5 / Class 100 Cleanroom
- Suggested for Class II static sensitivity devices
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards
- Immobilized packaged in anti-static, gas-impermeable film flushed with semiconductor grade N2
- Offers homogeneous resistance
- 109 ohms resistance as per ANSI-ESD SP15.1
- 3 mil thickness