ACL ESD Floor Vinyl, Chair Mats
Conductive Anti-Static Protection
ACL ESD Floor Vinyl is made from an engineered PVC with inherent electrical properties that will last the lifetime of the material.
The homogeneous distribution of carbon black and proprietary polymers give this conductive thermoplastic vinyl a continuous and permanent path to ground. Electrical properties are impervious to wear damage caused by moving furniture, so the conductive circuit remains unbroken while guarding against scratching and scuff marks.
Chair mats are laser cut specifically for desks. Runners can be used for long workbenches or can be cut to size with a utility knife.
Maintain ACL ESD Floor Vinyl with 4030 Ready-to-Use Neutral Cleaner.
- Resistance measures 103 – 106 ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1-2005
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Single layer .090" (2.29mm) thickness
- Stippled surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Made in the USA