Home > Checker Board
Verification Device for the ACL 306 Tester
The ACL 307 Checker Board offers quick and easy verification of the ACL 306 handheld Two-Point Resistance Tester.
The Checker Board is equipped with logarithmic landing spots for each decade on the 306 tester’s scale. Each pad is designed with the correct spacing to accommodate the tester’s two pogo-pins. Every board is serial numbered and calibrated.
- Measuring range: 10e3 - 10e12 ohms
- Measurements over 10e10 ohms will indicate ≥ 10e11
- Metal pads with 1% resistor
- Dimensions: 5” x 3.25” x 0.19”
- Made in USA
- Includes calibration certificate