880 Digital Megohmmeter
High-Precision Audit Kit
The ACL 880 Digital Megohmmeter is a highly accurate and dependable audit kit that is designed to test static dissipative surfaces for electrical resistance according to industry standards. Point-to-point (RTT) and resistance-to-ground (RTG) tests are easy to perform with the calibrated 5-pound powder-coated electrodes.
Unlike analog meters with LEDs, test results are shown in actual precise numeric value rather than decade value in logarithmic scale. Accuracy is increased by eliminating electronic noise with ultra high-tech, heavy-duty shielded cables. Auditing is simplified by operating the tester in a choice of modes: automatic for 10-second measurement hold or continuous for uninterrupted inspection testing. Test voltages can be applied manually or automatically.
- Alphanumeric LCD scale shows precise value
- Resistance range: 10e3 - 10e12 ohms
- Measurement range for <10 volt variable: 10e3 - 9.9 x 10e3 ohms
- Measurement range for 10 volt ± 0.5 volts: 1.0x10e4 - 9.9 x 10e5 ohms
- Measurement range for 100 volt ± <5 volts: 1.0x10e6 - 9.9x10e12 ohms
- Accuracy for 10e3 - 10e10 ohms: < ± 2%
- Accuracy for 10e11 - 10e12 ohms: < ± 10%
- Made in USA
- Ideal for testing according to ESDA test methods
- includes tester, two 5-lb electrodes, heavy duty shielding cables, carrying case, and calibration certificate.
|Product #ACL 880|