Static Dissipative Mat
Dualmat is a 2-ply chemically cross-linked rubber material that is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom side. The material will not exudate, outgas, or lose its electrical properties. The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
Using no vinyl monomers or DOP, the Dualmat ensures conformity to personal and environmental safety standards. Fully compliant to REACH, Dualmat does not use candidates on the SvHC in its manufacture.
Dualmat is available in rolls, pre-cut, and custom-sized mats. Rolls are 40’ in widths of 24”, 30”, and 36”. Royal blue and dark gray rolls, pre-cut and custom-sized mats are available in two thicknesses - .06” and .08”.
- Top side resistance measures 106 – 108 ohms
- Bottom side resistance measures less than 5x10e5 ohms
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI / ESDA S20.20
- Two layers; conductive bottom, dissipative top
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Available in four colors: light blue, dark gray, royal blue, and green
- Rolls available in lengths of 40' and widths of 24", 30", 36" and 48"
- Pre-cut mats include two 10mm female snaps
- Custom cut sizes available
- Thickness; .080" (2mm) available in all colors
- Thickness; 0.06" (1.5mm) available in Royal Blue and Dark Gray
Part numbers for precut mats vary.
6"x 6" samples available.