ESD-Safe Tray and Cart Liners
Dissipative Tray and Cart Liners
Dualmat II Tray and Cart Liners are made from a chemically cross-linked 2-layer rubber material. This rubber material is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom. These liners will not outgas or lose electrical properties. The embossed surface reduces light glare and parts slippage. This durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
Fully compliant to REACH, Dualmat II Tray Liners do not use candidates on the SvHC in its manufacture. Using no vinyl monomers or DOP, the Dualmat ensures conformity to personal and environmental safety standards.
- Two layers; dissipative top, conductive bottom
- Top side resistance measures 106 – 108 ohms
- Bottom side resistance measures less than 5x10e5 ohms
- Static decay of .05 seconds
- Ideal for companies following ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Embossed surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
- Made in USA
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Custom cut sizes available
- Thickness; 0.06" (1.5mm) available in Royal Blue and Dark Gray
Part numbers for precut mats vary.
6"x 6" samples available.