General Purpose Staticide®
Inhibits Static On All Surfaces
General Purpose Staticide® can prevent damage of sensitive electronic equipment, components, and sub-assemblies during manufacture, shipping, or receiving by reducing a static charge to zero volts. This solution inhibits charge generation on all surfaces it is applied to including tote boxes and carriers used to process and store electronic components. Using General Purpose Staticide® can also reduce dust, dirt, and bacteria attraction by removing the charge. Non-toxic and safe to use, this solution can be used in industrial, institutional, and commercial environments.
Staticide when properly used and applied on a material can be considered and classified as low charging according to the low charging packaging material properties described in ANSI/ESD S541-2019 when tested according to ESD ADV11.21.
- Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
- Exceeds MIL-B-81705 specifications for static decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.
- One gallon covers approximately 1000 sq.ft. and will last from weeks to months, depending on the application and the material it is applied to.
- Staticide® topicals can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating, or flexographic printing.
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent
- Bis-hydroxyethyl Cocomonium Nitrate (71487-00-8)
- Anti-Stat Cinnamal (104-55-2) Fragrance