Heat Sink Grease
Maximum Heat Transfer and Dissipation
ACL’s Heat Sink Grease enables heat transfer away from electronic and electrical components. This silicone-based material is thickened with a heat conductive metal oxide to maintain a positive heat sink seal. With its excellent conductivity, Heat Sink Grease is an effective thermal coupler for any heat sink surface.
Unlike some heat sink formulas, Staticide Heat Sink Grease will not separate. The high dialectic strength and low bleed properties make it ideal for various applications including engineering and design work. Packaged in a convenient five-ounce tube, it is a one-component, ready-to-use product that does not dry out, harden, or melt.
- Dialectric strength: 500 volts/mil thickness
- Temperature range: -60°F (-51°C) to 400°F (200°C)
- Arc resistance (seconds): 120
- Thermal conductivity: 4.35 (BTU/hr)
- Non-corrosive; non-flammable
- Conforms to MIL-DTL-47113 1B
- RoHS, REACH compliant
- Made in USA