Heavy Duty Low Lint Wipes
Ideal for applying IPAs, solvents and liquids.
Like our other low-linting wipes, the ACL Staticide® Heavy Duty Low-Lint Wipes provide an economical value for all-purpose cleaning in industrial environments, but offer slightly more absorbancy. Soft and strong, these low-particle wipes hold liquid without breaking down or causing lint contamination.
Comprised of a hydroentangled blend of cellulose and polyester fibers, this non-woven material uses no binders and exhibits lower particle and fiber release than other comparable products. While the polyester lends durability and cleanliness, the cellulose fibers provide excellent sorbency. In addition, the robust fiber blend allows chemical solvents like isopropyl alcohol to be absorbed without damaging the fabric, thus making this all-purpose cleaning wipe an indispensable staple.
- 12" x 13", 1/4 fold
- Hydroentangled 55% Cellulose/45% Polyester nonwoven wipe
- Excellent choice for general industrial manufacturing use; clean & economical
- Maintains strength in wet applications
- Compatible with ISO Class 6+ (Class 1000) cleanroom environments
- Available in white and blue