IPA Clean Swab
IPA-ready for critical cleaning
IPA Clean Swab is a high quality, cleanroom swab for the critical cleaning of small and hard-to-reach areas. The wide paddle head offers extraordinary cleaning abilities by featuring an inner layer of foam for absorbency and an outer layer of micro-denier for holding contaminants.
A four-inch handle containing a reservoir of 99.7% isopropyl alcohol adds even more cleaning power to the paddle head. Once the solvent is released from the handle, it is absorbed into the soft paddle head. This easy-to-use system is ideal for removing lubricants, adhesives, residues, or other contaminants on circuit boards, sensors, or stencils.
Class 100 laundered and packaged, IPA Clean Swab is free of particulates making it suitable for medical surfaces. With no tribogeneration, the swab is safe to use on ESD static-sensitive devices when the head is moist.
Ideal for medical device manufacturing and assembly, electronics manufacturing and assembly, IoT, and telecom applications.
- ISO Class 4-7 compatible
- Ultra-low particle fiber, NVR, and Ion levels
- High solvent capacity
- Micro-denier polyester over foam
- Non-abrasive wide paddle head
- 99.7% IPA-filled 3.5" polypropylene handle
- Free of silicone, amides, DOP contamination
- Safe for ESD static-sensitive surfaces
- Ultra sonic welding with no adhesives