Home > Meter Accessory Kit
Meter Accessory Kit
5-lb Probes with Leads
Complete the ACL 395 Resistance Meter with a set of 5-lb electrodes for performing resistance-to-ground (RTG) and point-to-point (RTT) testing.
ACL's powder-coated 5-lb resistance electrodes are manufactured according to criteria outlined in ANSI/ESD standards including STM4.1, and STM7.1 and TR53. Conductive rubber pads allow the resistance between the two weights to be less than 1.0 x 10e3 ohms when measured on a metallic surface.
- Carrying case
- Two stereo-to-banana cables
- 2.27 kg ± 2.5% (5 lb ± 2.5 %)
- 63.5 mm ± 5% (2.5 inches ± 5%) diameter
- Conductive contact rubber uses Shore-A (IRHD) durometer hardness between 50 and 70.
- Powder-coated black
- Drilled for standard banana cables
- Made in USA