Home > Open Metal-In Static Shielding Bags
Open Metal-In Static Shielding Bags
Quick and Easy Loading
ACL’s ESD-safe shielding bags protect sensitive components from electrostatic discharge. The static dissipative metalized bag is designed to act as a Faraday cage to shield static-sensitive electronic devices. The three-layer bag, comprised of static dissipative polyethylene (inner), aluminum (middle), and static dissipative polyester (outer), provides heavy-duty protection from damaging electrostatic discharge. While the low-charging inner and outer layers prevent tribocharging, when combined with the metal inner layer, a protective shield is created. ESD-sensitive materials can be stored or shipped in a static-safe environment.
Open-top ESD bags are effective for quick loading and emptying.
- 2.8 mil thickness ±10% (according to ASTM D374)
- Surface resistance (outside and inside)< 10e11 ohms (ANSI/ESD STM 11.11)
- Static shielding <15nJ (ANSI/ESD-STM 11.31)
- Meets ANSI/ESD S541
- Metalized within layers
- ESD awareness logo on every bag
- Date-coded for traceability
- RoHS compliant