Home > Staticide® 30 Concentrate
Staticide® 30 Concentrate
No Chlorides or Nitrates
Staticide®30 Concentrate provides the same long-lasting static protection associated with the Staticide® name, but in a non-flammable formula with superior wetting properties.
Staticide when properly used and applied on a material can be considered and classified as low charging according to the low charging packaging material properties described in ANSI/ESD S541-2019 when tested according to ESD ADV11.21.
The Staticide® 30 Concentrate is ideal for the manufacture of shielding bags because it contains no contaminants like chlorides or silicone. The formula does not include substances on the REACH SvHC list or in the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
- No contaminants such as chlorides or silicone
- Exceeds MIL-B-81705 specifications for static decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046
- Proven effective in relative humidity below 15%
- Surface resistance between 10e8 to 10e10 ohms
- Dilute with water or isopropyl alcohol