Staticide® Diamond ESD Paint
Cost-Effective Static Control
The Diamond ESD Paint is a carbon-loaded ESD coating for concrete. It will dissipate static discharges in ESD work spaces and warehouses while conforming to ANSI/ESD S20.20 when grounded and tested according to test method STM 7.1 – 2013. This unique water-based ESD acrylic is enhanced with polyurethane for hard-wearing longevity.
Two-inch-wide copper grounding strips for grounding to earth ground or grounding system are available. The copper tape is 1.4 mil thickness (2.6 mil thickness with the conductive adhesive backing).
Please be aware of extended lead times during winter. Due to the limited freeze cycles on this product, ACL only ships floor finishes and paint on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter months. In cases of extreme temperatures and weather patterns, a shipping halt may occur.
- Designed for concrete floors
- Available in dark gray only
- Coverage approximately 500 sq. ft. per gallon
- Conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 when tested according to ANSI/ESD STM7.1
- Static dissipative: 10e5 to 10e8 ohms
- Withstands alcohol, oil, gasoline, and most common electronic chemicals
- This product is currently unavailable
- Please see product 4400 ESD Polycoat Paint
Ingredient Communication Statement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone (CAS 872-50-4), which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.