Staticide® Microfiber Wipes
Soft and Durable Critical Cleaning Wipes
The ACL Staticide® Microfiber Wipe is an excellent choice for critical task cleaning. Having four times the filaments of ordinary microfiber wipes, this hydro-entangled split microfiber provides the best pick-up and removal of contaminants, whether used wet or dry.
Whether used for wet or dry applications, the fabric will remain soft and durable. Chemical solvents like isopropyl alcohol will not break down the material, making this critical cleaning wipe an indispensable staple in any contamination control program.
- hydro-entangled material made from a 80% polyester/20% nylon blend
- Binder-free; no chemical residue
- Knife-cut edge
- Ultra-low particle and fiber release
- High durability strength and liquid absorbancy
- Suitable for ISO Class 5 (Class 100) environments
|Product #8404MF||4"x4" wipes; 600 per bag; 5 bags per case|
|Product #8409MF||9"x9" wipes; 150 per bag; 6 bags per case|